After two and a half years, the
- Topic 1: Not yet available services and tools which could increase the interest in publishing monographs in Open Access.
- Topic 2: Experiences with funding Open Access publications.
- Topic 3: Relevant aspects in choosing a publisher for the publication of a scholarly monograph.
- Topic 4: P
ublication’sreputation and certification of scientific quality.
- Topic 5: Role of Open Access metrics and alternative metrics data concerning monographs in the development of an academic career.
- Topic 6: Different strategies to increase the resonance of a monograph, expand the audience, create new communities and communicate with them.
The authors of the selected presentations will receive a travel grant and will be invited to participate in the ELPUB Conference.
The selection of the presentations is based on an abstract of 500 words. Please submit it together with a short biographical statement (no more than 100 words) before 15 April 2019.
To better plan the organization, we kindly invite all those interested in attending the workshop to register here until 15 May 2019. Registration is free.
The workshop agenda and the key speakers will be announced at the beginning of May on our website www.hirmeos.eu.
For further information, don’t hesitate to contact us: Andrea Bertino (firstname.lastname@example.org)